The Gonzalez Protocol® Cookbook
By now you know that food is powerful medicine and you know how to find out which foods are best for you but how do you combine them to make meals you actually want to eat? Help is here!
- The Gonzalez Protocol® Cookbook is your companion guide in the kitchen - specifically written to offer delicious recipes for your Gonzalez Metabolic Type: Sympathetic, Balanced or Parasympathetic.
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, taught his wife Mary Beth how to cook. For this cookbook, she collected recipes from Dr. Gonzalez, his mentor Dr. William Donald Kelley, like-minded scientists such as Dr. Francis Pottenger, as well as friends and patients on The Gonzalez Protocol®. There are more than 150 recipes in total and more than 100 recipes for each metabolic type.
- Recipes are organized by category: Beverages, Breakfasts, Appetizers, Salads and Cole Slaws, Salad Dressings and Sauces, Grains, Potatoes, Beans, Soups and Stews, Main Dishes - Beef, Organ Meats, Lamb, Poultry, Pork, Seafood, Vegetables and Dessert!
- Dr. Gonzalez's metabolic diets range from Extreme Vegetarian (sympathetic) to Balanced to Extreme Carnivore (parasympathetic) - all with very different combinations of fruit, vegetables, grains and animal proteins.
SYMPATHETIC TYPES: TYPE 1: Extreme Vegetarian, TYPE 4: Moderate Vegetarian
BALANCED TYPES: TYPE 8/4: Balanced Vegetarian, TYPE 8: Balanced, TYPE 8/5: Balanced Carnivore
PARASYMPATHETIC TYPES: TYPE 5: Moderate Carnivore, TYPE 2: Extreme Carnivore
- By organizing the recipes into these three metabolic types, you can also easily discover meals suitable for everyone at your table. This 246 page cookbook also details advice about ingredient sourcing, a guide to culinary herbs and everyday items to stock in your pantry and freezer to make meal prep easier.
Order your print or digital copy by clicking HERE.