Cancer Case Reports
New Spring Press posthumously published Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez’s cancer case reports.
- Proof of Concept: 25 Best Cancer Cases Presented to the National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Gonzalez’s best case report series – Conquering Cancer: Volume One – 50 Pancreatic and Breast Cancer Patients on The Gonzalez Nutritional Protocol and Conquering Cancer: Volume Two – 62 Patients on The Gonzalez Protocol.
In a one-hour lecture originally presented as part of a podcast in June 2012, Dr. Gonzalez discussed eight patients diagnosed with advanced poor-prognosis cancer who experienced regression of disease and long-term survival on his regimen. This recording is available for $4.95 as a download from New Spring Press: click here to order.
In addition, interviews with nine Gonzalez patients who have survived poor-prognosis or terminal cancer were published in the bestselling book Knockout by actress and author Suzanne Somers. The book also features a lengthy interview with Dr. Gonzalez. Read more…
- Evaluating Anecdotes and Case Reports: an article by Dr. Linda Isaacs to help you learn to recognize a well-written case report, published in Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine in the March/April 2007 issue.
- Introduction to our Case Report Series: introductory notes to help you understand the case reports that follow.
- Statistics: Why Meaningful Statistics Cannot Be Generated From a Private Practice: an article by Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Isaacs, addressing the difficulties in answering such questions as “What is your success rate?”
Individual Cancer Types:
This section includes case reports of patients with properly diagnosed cancer who have responded to The Gonzalez Protocol®. All of these were published in an article in the January/February 2007 issue of the peer-reviewed journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine.
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney (Renal) Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin’s)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Uterine (Endometrial) Cancer
- Other types: Dr. Gonzalez’s treated a wide variety of cancers. Even if a particular type is not listed here, its absence does not mean he did not treat it.