Cancer Case Reports
New Spring Press posthumously published Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez’s cancer case reports. Read Proof of Concept: 25 Best Cancer Cases Presented to the National Cancer Institute as well as Dr. Gonzalez’s best case report series – Conquering Cancer: Volume One – 50 Pancreatic and Breast Cancer Patients on The Gonzalez Nutritional Protocol and Conquering Cancer: Volume Two – 62 Patients on The Gonzalez Protocol.
In a one-hour lecture originally presented as part of a podcast in June 2012, Dr. Gonzalez discussed eight patients diagnosed with advanced poor-prognosis cancer who experienced regression of disease and long-term survival on his regimen. This recording is available for $4.95 as a download from New Spring Press: click here to order.
In addition, interviews with nine Gonzalez patients who have survived poor-prognosis or terminal cancer were published in the bestselling book Knockout by actress and author Suzanne Somers. The book also features a lengthy interview with Dr. Gonzalez. Read more…
Federal privacy regulations prohibit our identifying patients by name or giving out their contact information.
- Evaluating Anecdotes and Case Reports: an article by Dr. Linda Isaacs to help you learn to recognize a well-written case report, published in Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine in the March/April 2007 issue.
- Introduction to our Case Report Series: introductory notes to help you understand the case reports that follow.
- Statistics: Why Meaningful Statistics Cannot Be Generated From a Private Practice: an article by Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Isaacs, addressing the difficulties in answering such questions as “What is your success rate?”
Individual Cancer Types
This section includes case reports of patients with properly diagnosed cancer who have responded to The Gonzalez Protocol®. All of these were published in an article in the January/February 2007 issue of the peer-reviewed journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine.
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney (Renal) Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin’s)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Uterine (Endometrial) Cancer
- Other types: Dr. Gonzalez’s treated a wide variety of cancers. Even if a particular type is not listed here, its absence does not mean he did not treat it.